Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the best treks in Nepal. Unlike popular trekkings like Annapurna region and Everest region this trekking trail is less crowded and known for the beutiful nature through out the journe. Trek generally starts from Sotikhola and ends at Besisahar. This is short trek trail of 14 days. If you want to extend it you can extend it to 22 days. This addition trek is from the side of Tsum Valley.
Highlights of Manaslu Circuit Trek
- Natural beauty of rivers, forests and different types of wild animals habitats.
- This region is culturally reach.
- The highest point of the trek is Larky La Pass at 5167 Meters.
- You can see the ranges of various mountains lik Mt. Manaslu, Cheo, Himlung, Nemjung, Gyaji Kang, Kang Guru and Annapurna II.
- Habitat of wildlife including Tahr (Mountain Goat), Agali (Blue Sheep), Pika (Highest living Mammal), Himalayan Marmots and, if you are lucky you might get acquaintance with Snow Leopard.